Head IT PMO and Controlling
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting;
- Portfolio Alignment and Prioritization in aligment with RMB / RDB decisons;
- Manage team of Project Managers, provide training and mentoring for them;
- Manage major programs;
- Process Improvement and Standards Development, including necessary documentation;
- Reporting on project portfolio status and metrics of project execution.
- Drive and organise annual IT budget planning process for all IT cost centres;
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly IT budget controlling, monitoring and reporting. Highlighting parameters driving IT cost and timely escalation of deviations;
- Continuous improvement and adaption of the IT budgeting, controlling and reporting process;
- Clarification of IT cost allocation matters and ensuring proper cost control;
- Improve and maintain process for contract control.
- Works with IT leaders to determine and align short and long-term goals, identify areas of opportunity;
- Analyzes, aggregates, and aligns individual functional plans into consistent, consolidated 3-5 year IT division strategic plan, and translates strategy into operating/financial metrics. IT Processes:
- Designing, creating and maintaining the company's IT processes in alignment with best practices (ITIL, PMI, COBIT);
- Manage implementation of relevant processes within IT functions;
- Perform quality assurance on IT processes;
- Consolidate KPI's and present to senior business and IT management.
• Knowledge of methodology (PMI) and project management experience from 5 years, PMP certificate is a plus. • Knowledge of Service Management processes (ITIL). • Change management experience, both within projects and organizational processes. • Structured and process-oriented thinking, problem solving skills and attention to details. • Ability to balance priorities and maintain a large number of tasks in parallel. • Broad technology knowledge, software development experience, system and/or business analysis work experience. • Understanding of processes and specific aspects of distance selling business would be a plus. • Experience in multinational environment is a must. • Vendor management. • Excellent communication, presentation and conflicts resolution skills. • Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business decision maker discussions. • Creativeness/ Innovation. • Fluent English.
Описание проекта и условия:
• Level of salary will be discussed based on the meeting results. • Full compliance of Russian Labour Legislation. • Health and Life insurance. • Full payment of sick list. • Flexible working hours. • Discounts on company products. • Corporate English/German courses. • Office location: m. Savelovskaya.