Product manager/ Senior Product manager
- Manages a product as a team leader for complex products in BSS/OSS domain by collecting, interpreting, prioritizing customer and market requirements and leading product roadmap alignment activities with customers.
- Defines and describes the product functionality to offer Customer Value to the market
- Prepares business plan, release planning, pricing for management approval
- Enables and interfaces to other departments on product features, USPs´, customer needs and usage
- Prepares and contributes to Customer Advisory Board meetings
- Prepares and conducts product presentations for customers as well as supporting sales and product oriented activities on accounts.
- Formulate clearly requirements, vision and tasks and prove vision to various stakeholders within the company, be the voice of the customer for one or more products in the portfolio.
- Tracks competitors and constantly provides input on how to differentiate and create sustainable competitive advantages in the marketplace
- Behaves and acts as a senior manager.
One or more area and/or subject of expertise in the following: customer management, rating/charging and billing, partner management, portals/self-service, ecommerce, order management, service fulfilment, lead-to-cash
Experience with cloud based services and products, multi-tenancy solutions is a plus
Experience with products and solutions for IoT is a plus
Specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in IRCM with references and proven success
Min 7 years of business experience within the Telco BSS/OSS domain
In- Depth product management experience in Telco Domain is a major plus
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills
Written and verbal communication in English, advanced level is required
Understanding of product lifecycle and roadmap management
Understanding of the global telecommunications market and trends
Familiarity with industry standards (TMF eTOM, TMF TAM, ETSI MANO, CableLabs, 3GPP, etc)
Experience in RFI/RFP preparation and responding:
- product management experience (5+ years ideally), in the Customer domain (preferred CRM / CSM, Campaign management, Digital front ends)
- as above but for order & service management domain
- as above but for Billing & Revenue management domain
- deep understanding of eTOM business processes (like Order to cash, Lead to cash) and B2B product companies
- very solid technical understanding.
- very strong client facing skills and consensus building
- located in a region that is + / - 3 hours from SPB standard time
- fluent English is a must, ideally also French or German or Spanish + one more local language (if candidate from othercountry)
- background in Technical Presales would be considered a strong advantage
- experience in productisation (company changing from Project to Product based model) would be a very strong advantage.
- professional able to operate in start-up mode as well as mature vendor mode.
Описание проекта и условия:
Works as part of the Product team on defining, planning, providing and improving BSS/OSS systems in the area of modern information and communication technologies. Reports to department head and will join or lead project teams, in order to provide business plans of Peter-service's portfolio. Aligns products to market trends and defines product investments for profitable product marketing.